Scott Kiloby is an author and international speaker on the subject of freedom through non-dual realization, a Certified Addiction Treatment Counselor/Registered Addiction Specialist, Director of the Kiloby Center for Recovery, Inc. and Founder of the Living Inquiries Community. After twenty years of addiction to drugs and alcohol, Scott began to develop the way of recovery now presented on this site. In addition to Natural Rest for Addiction, Scott is the author of the following books:
- Living Realization: Your Present Experience As It Is
- The Unfindable Inquiry (titled “Living Relationship” until 2014)
- Reflections of the One Life: Daily Pointers to Enlightenment
- Doorway to Total Liberation: Conversations with What Is
- Love’s Quiet Revolution: The End of the Spiritual Search
Each of these books can be found here: Scott Kiloby’s Books on Amazon.
I have known Scott Kiloby for many years now. He is a teacher who does not simply regurgitate concepts that he has learned from others. His words have been uniquely forged in the fire of his own pain. He speaks with authenticity and integrity from his own deepest experience, and teaches not by trying to be a teacher, but by being a living example of what he teaches. He is a rare breed—a teacher who actually lives and breathes his own message.
– Jeff Foster, author of the Foreward to Scott’s book, Natural Rest for Addiction
Scott Kiloby is probably the most congruent and clear man of the highest integrity I have ever known. He is the same whether home relaxing or giving talks to groups of people. His pajama self is the same as his public self. He walks and lives his talk, fully, continuing to open and go though his own deepening daily. And he honestly could care less if I said these things about him or not, which is also quite refreshing but I wanted to say them anyway.
– Marina Bajszar, former Lead Facilitator at the Kiloby Center for Recovery.